- 1 (500 g) packet frozen baby peas, thawed,drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked bacon (could use bacon bits I guess)
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel, canned is ok
- 1 cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced red capsicum (bell pepper)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (I used lower fat)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I used Best's)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Get a large bowl, and mix everything together gently but thoroughly, seasoning to taste.
- Chill for a couple of hours before serving to allow the flavours to develop.